ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support laboratories to meet the requirements of the standard by implementing a quality control system based on ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an LMS in testing and calibration laboratories in order to produce reliable measurement results and open your laboratory`s doors for accreditation and international recognition.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Laboratory Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 17025 in your laboratory.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements in the specific context of the laboratory
- Learn how to support a laboratory to perform testing and other operating activities
- Acquire the expertise to advise a laboratory in implementing Laboratory Management System best practices
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- A comprehensive knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Laboratory Management System
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance with Testing and Calibration Laboratories Accreditation requirements
- Individuals responsible for supporting the operations of a Testing and Calibration Laboratory
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for Testing and Calibration Laboratories competence assessment