ISO/IEC 17025 Transition (PECB)
About this Course:
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO/IEC 17025:2017. During this training course, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge to support a laboratory in transitioning from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17205 Transition” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO/IEC 17205 Transition” certificate demonstrates that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 changes in a laboratory.
- Learn the main differences between ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 changes in a laboratory that is already compliant with ISO/IEC 17025:2005
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements.
- Managers and consultants responsible for or involved in the process of transitioning from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Individuals interested in understanding the changes and differences between ISO/IEC 17025:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Auditors seeking to perform ISO/IEC 17025:2017 transition conformity assessments