ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer (PECB)
About this Course:
The benefits of implementing a service management system (SMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 are manifold: the management system is based on ISO’s high-level structure (HLS) which allows an easier integration with existing management systems, the standard comprises practices proven to be useful in the service management industry, requirements stated in clauses 4–10 allow the organization to establish a structured approach to manage service provision activities and deliver value to its customers, the standard allows the organization to establish a baseline upon which it can improve in the future.
The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements, as well as good practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the service management system.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized, the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competence in implementing an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- This training course enables you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an SMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, standards in the ISO/IEC 20000 series, and other ISO standards
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an SMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing SMS best practices
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and an awareness of the management system implementation principles.
- Managers or consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of a service management system in an organization
- Managers and employees seeking to help their organization meet the service requirements and deliver value
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the implementation of a service management system based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in an organization
- Members of an SMS implementation team