ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
Information security threats and attacks increase and improve constantly. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This training course is designed to prepare participants in implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
- By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team