ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will be able to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 are related to ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
- Understand the implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation of Information Security Controls
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of an Information Security Management System and Information Security Controls
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management