ISO/IEC 27002 Manager (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO/IEC 27002 Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices of Information Security Controls.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Information Security Controls, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage Information Security controls in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand the implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement, manage and maintain Information Security Controls
- Understand the formulation and implementation of Information Security requirements and objectives
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
- Managers seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Individuals responsible for Information Security in an organization
- Information Security team members
- Expert advisors in information technology
- IT professionals
- Privacy officers
- Information Security officers