ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
About This Course:
- he ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is designed to enable practitioners to explore the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations. The course includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing. The focus of these practices and technologies is on the rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value.
- Understand the rapid nature of the digital enterprise and how to co-create resilient and valuable digital services at speed
- Understand the benefits of a less centralised approach to IT service delivery
- Optimise end-user services and make the right investments for your organisation using the latest digital technology and design thinking
- Balance working with complex, adaptive systems enabled with flexible practices that adapt to changing environments
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle with ITIL’s core operating model to meet and exceed business goals
- Utilise new ways of working and approaches to enable small incremental steps to improve services to co-create increased value
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 3 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Learners must have an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate, or have attended and passed ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition.
- ITIL Specialist High Velocity IT is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high-velocity environments.