Advanced DevOps Training (Kubernetes with GitOps)
About the Course
Next generation application delivery and operation
This 5 day workshop will introduce the concept of GitOps – “Fully managing applications and infrastructure using a Git-based workflow” and get you hands-on with popular tooling.GitOps is a natural extension to Infrastructure-as-Code and Continuous Delivery focused on using Git as a single source of truth for your system.
Changes to infrastructure and applications are made declaratively through a Git repository, with an automated process which ensures the current state of your system reflects the state in the repo.
While GitOps is in early stages of adoption we foresee it becoming a standard for all Cloud Native-aspirational companies.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language to conduct training – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture. Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
5 working days (Monday – Friday) from 9:00 (10:00) to 17:00 (18:00)
40 school hours (divided into 4 consecutive weeks with sessions twice a week) on the days:
Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 19:00 – 23:00,
Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 -14: 00 or 14:00 – 18:00 or 18:00 -22: 00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have 6-12 months’ experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Working knowledge of Git
- Worked with containerised applications and Kubernetes
- Worked with Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (i.e. Terraform)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Native concepts and software development
- An understanding of what drives a GitOps workflow
- How to implement a GitOps pipeline with Kubernetes
- Software developers, DevOps engineers, and architects wanting to understand GitOps and gain experience implementing it on a Kubernetes platform.
- Participants will gain a solid fundamental knowledge of how to approach GitOps.
- Enabling a GitOps workflow using Flux
- Familiarity with real-world approaches to GitOps
- How to avoid common pitfalls in implementation