ITT-D03 – Infrastructure as Code on AWS (DevOps)
About the Course
Next generation application delivery and operation
This 2 day workshop will introduce the concept of Infrastructure as Code on AWS.AWS CloudFormation is the best way to write, deploy and maintain your AWS Infrastructure. It helps you create efficient solution architectures, all self-contained in one file. It supports most of the AWS Services and is the safest way to make your AWS Infrastructure evolve over time.Thanks to YAML, writing AWS CloudFormation Templates has become extremely easy and natural. AWS CloudFormation is powerful and supports Parameters, Mappings, Resources, References, Cross-Stack References, Conditions, Outputs, Metadata, and so much more!In this course AWS CloudFormation Master Class, I will teach you about all the CloudFormation features. In just a few hours, you will know everything about CloudFormation and seamlessly deploy your infrastructure in no time.
Terraform is one of the most popular infrastructure as code tools available in the market.
It supports multiple providers like AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba to mention a few.
This makes it one of the very important tools to have hands-on for DevOps, Developer, Test Engineers to master Terraform and AWS when you are working on projects with cloud solutions.
In this course, you master the key AWS services like VPC, EC2, Subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Tables, Cloudwatch, ECS and ECR
With Terraform you can manage all popular resources in AWS. Terraform Development Community is huge which makes it easier and faster to bring new features.
You will also learn how to use serverless services like ECS – fargate, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3 bucket, etc.
I have put great effort in clearing the fundamentals and going step by step so that the concepts are simple to you.
You will get excellent support if you are stuck with any issues
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language to conduct training – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture. Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
4 working days (Monday – Friday) from 9:00 (10:00) to 17:00 (18:00)
32 learning hours (divided into 3.5 consecutive weeks with sessions twice a week) on the days:
Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 19:00 – 23:00,
Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 -14: 00 or 14:00 – 18:00 or 18:00 -22: 00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have 6-12 months’ experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
Getting Started with CloudFormation
Advanced Cloud Formation
- Nested Stacks
- Deployment Options (ChangeSets, StackPolicy, Rollback, Termination, Service Roles)
- Continuous Delivery with CodePipeline
- Custom Resources (Lambda & SNS)
- Dynamic References
- Resource Imports
- SAM (Serverless Application Model) Intro
- CDK (Cloud Development Kit) Intro
- Template Validation
- Getting Started & Setting Up Labs
- Installing Terraform – Windows Users
- Installing Terraform – MacOS and Linux Users
- Choosing Right IDE for Terraform IAC development
- Deploying Infrastructure with Terraform
- Creating first EC2 instance with Terraform
- Understanding Resources & Providers
- Understanding Resource & Providers – Part 2
- Destroying Infrastructure with Terraform
- Understanding Terraform State files
- Understanding Desired & Current States
- Challenges with the current state on computed values
- Terraform Provider Versioning
- Types of Terraform Providers
- Read, Generate, Modify Configurations
- Understanding Attributes and Output Values in Terraform
- Referencing Cross-Account Resource Attributes
Deploying Infrastructure with Terraform
- Creating first EC2 instance with Terraform
- Variables and Terraform Modules
- Terraform Registry
- Terraform Workspace
- Implementing Terraform Workspace
- Integrating with GIT for team management
- Security Challenges in Commiting TFState to GIT
- Remote State Management with Terraform
- Implementing S3 Backend
- Challenges with State File locking
- Integrating DynamoDB with S3 for state locking
- Terraform State Management
- Importing Existing Resources with Terraform Import
- Security Primer
- Handling Access & Secret Keys the Right Way in Providers
- Terraform Provider Use Case – Resources in Multiple Regions
- Handling Multiple AWS Profiles with Terraform Providers
- Terraform & Assume Role with AWS STS
- Sensitive Parameter