Juniper Networks: ADCX
Advanced Data Center Switching for JNCIP-DC Exam
About this Course:
- This five-day course is designed to provide in-depth instruction on IP fabric and EVPN-VXLAN data center design and configuration. Additionally, the course will cover other data center concepts, including basic and advanced data center design options, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), EVPN multicast enhancements, and an introduction to data center automation concepts. The course ends with a multi-site data center design lab.
- Students will learn to configure and monitor these features on the Junos operating system running in a vQFX environment. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting, and analyzing the mentioned features of the Junos OS.
- Describe and configure an IP fabric.
- Describe and configure an EVPN-VXLAN data center.
- Describe and configure Centrally Routed Bridging (CRB) EVPN-VXLAN.
- Describe and configure Edge Routed Bridging (ERB) EVPN-VXLAN.
- Describe basic and advanced data center design concepts.
- Describe and configure Data Center Interconnect.
- Describe enhancements to multicast functionality in an EVPN-VXLAN.
- Describe the role of multicloud data center controllers.
The primary audiences for this course are the following:
- Data center implementation engineers
- Data center design engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises take place, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or40 h training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Understanding of the OSI model;
- Advanced routing knowledge—the Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing (AJER) course or equivalent knowledge;
- Intermediate switching knowledge—the Junos Enterprise Switching Using Enhanced Layer 2 Software (JEX) or equivalent; and
- Intermediate to advanced Junos CLI experience.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
(This training will prepare for passing the following exams/certifications):
- You can be certified in our test center.