Lead Disaster Recovery Manager (PECB)
About this Course:
Lead Disaster Recovery Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Disaster Recovery processes and ICT Disaster Recovery services as part of business continuity management.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Disaster Recovery processes, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Disaster Recovery Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead Disaster Recovery teams in implementing Disaster Recovery strategies based on best practices.
- Acknowledge the correlation between Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Management, Information Security and other IT areas and frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Learn how to interpret the ICT Disaster Recovery strategies in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain DR services based on best practices
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing an effective Disaster Recovery Plan based on best practices
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 3 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- A fundamental understanding of Disaster Recovery Services and comprehensive knowledge of management principles, concepts and strategies.
- Disaster Recovery professionals or consultants seeking to master the necessary concepts and processes related to recovery strategies
- Managers responsible to establish a Disaster Recovery plan in an organization
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with organization`s Disaster Recovery requirements
- Disaster Recovery team members