Lead Ethical Hacker (PECB)
About this Course:
As the impact of security incidents in small and large organizations has increased significantly, so has the demand for ethical hacking. Ethical hacking is one of the most effective tools of safeguarding assets and protecting people and information. Ethical hacking certification is slowly becoming a standard requirement for professionals who want to work in the field of information security.
A PECB Certified Lead Ethical Hacker certification will help you demonstrate your ability to lawfully assess the security of systems and discover their vulnerabilities. The training course provides information on the latest ethical hacking methods and tools. It also provides a methodology for conducting penetration tests in accordance with standards and best practices, such as the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and the Open Source Security Testing Methodology (OSSTMM).
Understanding hackers’ strategies helps solve security issues and challenges. After attending the training course, you will be able to plan, manage, and perform information security penetration tests.
The PECB Certified Lead Ethical Hacker training course is based on the concept of practicing what you learned. It includes lab sessions and practical examples to help you apply the theory into practice.
The training course is followed by an exam. If you pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Ethical Hacker” credential. For more information about the examination process, please refer to the Examination, Certification, and General Information section below.
- Master the concepts, methods, and techniques used by cybersecurity organizations and ethical hackers to conduct penetration tests
- Acknowledge the correlation between penetration testing methodologies, regulatory frameworks, and standards
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the components and operations of ethical hacking
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- The main requirement for participating in this training course is having knowledge of information security concepts and principles and advanced skills in operating systems. It is recommended for participants to have knowledge of computer networks and the concepts of programming.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main techniques used to conduct penetration tests
- Individuals involved in information security seeking to master ethical hacking and penetration testing techniques
- Individuals responsible for the security of information systems, such as information security officers and cybersecurity professionals
- Information security team members seeking to enhance their information security knowledge
- Managers or expert advisors interested in learning how to manage ethical hacking activities
- Technical experts interested in learning how to plan and perform a penetration test