Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt
About this Course:
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course aims to prepare you to perform the role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. The comprehensive curriculum covers everything within the Lean Six Sigma
D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge and the problem solving strategy is demonstrated throughout the course. Various Statistical and Business Improvement tools help you to understand the flow and
process of the methodology. The course comprises of a comprehensive course book with all slides and slide explanations. The course also includes over 30 exercises, 20 templates and almost 40 Data Sets. The activities will facilitates interactive group learning within a class. Candidates are prepared to take the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam at the end of the course
- Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement
● Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases
● Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes
● Use the key tools to solve practical business problems
● Lead small Six Sigma project teams or assist Black Belts to deliver tangible business results on larger projects
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
- You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English.
- All our instructors are fluent in English.
- The training materials are available in electronic format.
- They can be used online / offline on any device.
- Unlimited access to the materials even after the end of the course.
- Each student has his own lab environment, where the exercises take place, part of the course.
- You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements. Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- Unlimited access to materials to a video archive with a recording of each individual lecture and after the end of the course. Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00) or 40 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 2 weeks Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00 Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00 Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
- An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
- For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- IT Professionals
- Business Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Business Professionals from financial, government, healthcare, manufacturing, education, and supply chain industries
- Internal consultants
- Change agents
- Team Leaders and Team Members
- Project managers