Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt
About this Course:
The Yellow Belt training is an introduction in Lean Six Sigma (Foundation Level). After the course, participants are able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a Lean Six Sigma improvement team. The Yellow Belt Foundation qualification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner Green Belt 1 qualification.
- Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement
● Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases
● Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes
● Use the key tools to solve practical business problems
● Lead small Six Sigma project teams or assist Black Belts to deliver tangible business results on larger projects
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language to conduct training - Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online /offline on any device.
Unlimited access even after completing the course.
Each student has his own lab environment, where the exercises take place, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements. Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Unlimited access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture and after the end of the course. Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
2 working days (09:00 - 17:00) or 16 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 2 weeks Saturday and Sunday 10:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 18:00, 18:00 - 22:00 Monday and Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 - 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.