Linux Foundation ILT Course –
LFD459 – Kubernetes for App Developers
IT-Training.pro is the first and only official partner of Linux Foundation for Bulgaria.
About this Course:
Kubernetes is a high-velocity open source orchestration tool to deploy, scale, and update containerized applications. This course will teach you how to containerize, host, deploy, and configure an application in a multi-node cluster.
Course Goals/Skills Gained:
- This course will teach you how to containerize, host, deploy, and configure an application in a multi-node cluster. Starting with a simple Python script, you will define application resources and use core primitives to build, monitor and troubleshoot scalable applications in Kubernetes. Working with network plugins, security and cloud storage, you will be exposed to many of the features needed to deploy an application in a production environment.
- This course is ideal for developers who are looking to gain skills in Kubernetes application development. Students should be familiar with the Linux command line, programming languages like Python, Node.js or Go, and have a basic understanding of cloud native application concepts and architectures.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Basic technical user skills with computer applications on some operating systems are expected.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- You can be certified in our test center with a voucher with a discount on the price of the exam.