LFS301 – Linux Foundation – Linux for System Administrators
About this Course:
- Linux system administration is one of the most in-demand skills in IT. Whether you’re looking for expert prep for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administration certification, need training to help start a new Linux IT career, transition to Linux from another platform, or you’re just brushing up on your sysadmin skills, this course will teach you what you need to know.
This course gives you the skills and information you need to pass the LFCS exam and work as a professional Linux system administrator.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu.
- How to master the tools and concepts you’ll need to efficiently build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure.
- How to use state-of-the-art system administration techniques in real-life scenarios via practical labs.
- And more.
- This course is primarily intended for system administrators and technology architects who need to select and tune their environment to maximize speed and efficiency. Students should be experienced Linux users. Familiarity with local system administration concepts covered in LFS301 Linux System Administration is required.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00) or
- 32 hours Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- This course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. Students should have basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
LFCS – Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (Exam Voucher Included)