LFS458 – Linux Foundation – Kubernetes Administration
About this Course:
This course covers the core concepts typically used to build and administer a Kubernetes cluster in production, using vendor-independent tools. We build a cluster, determine network configuration, grow the cluster, deploy applications and configure the storage, security and other objects necessary for typical use. This course offers exposure to the many skills necessary to administer Kubernetes in a production environment and is excellent preparation for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.
In this course you’ll learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. Also handle the ongoing tasks necessary for Kubernetes administration.
- Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm, and how to grow a cluster.
- Choosing and implementing cluster networking.
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and roll-backs.
- Configuring security both for the cluster as well as containers.
- Managing storage available to containers.
- Learn monitoring, logging and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster.
- Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments.
- Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment.
- Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability.
This course does not focus on one vendor’s tools. Most courses are vendor-locked. We use kubeadm to deploy the cluster and focus on tools that would work on anyone’s Kubernetes cluster.
- DevOps, Linux and Cloud Engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00) or 32 hoursSaturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- This course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. Students should have basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors.