Risk Assessment Methods Trainings
About this Course:
MEHARI Risk Manager training enables you to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to analyze the information security risks appropriate to the different stages of the security lifecycle in an organization. During this training course, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to review the security services, detect critical risks and analyze risk scenarios based on the MEHARI risk analysis method.
Based on practical exercises and case studies, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to perform stakes analysis and classification, evaluate the security services, conduct risk analysis and define security plans.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of risk analysis using the MEHARI method, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified MEHARI Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support an organization in performing risk assessment based on the MEHARI method.
- Understand the concepts and general principles associated with MEHARI risk analysis method
- Gain a thorough understanding of the four phases of the MEHARI approach
- Develop the necessary skills to identify malfunctions, analyze scenarios of each malfunction, identify the malfunction value scale and prepare a formal classification of the information system assets
- Develop the necessary skills to evaluate the quality of security services in an organization based on MEHARI method
- Understand MEHARI risk model
- Develop the necessary skills to characterize risk, analyze risk situations and conduct quantitative analysis of a risk situation
- Acquire the necessary skills to develop security plans based on MEHARI approach
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- A fundamental knowledge of risk management.
- Individuals seeking to gain a thorough understanding of MEHARI risk analysis method and MEHARI risk model
- Managers seeking to develop the necessary skills to support organizations in information security risk analysis
- Auditors seeking to gain a thorough understanding of the MEHARI method
- Members of an information security team seeking to advance their skills and gain a thorough understanding on how to evaluate the quality of security services