Official course Microsoft 10991 Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016 Core Technologies
About this Course:
This course covers a wide variety of troubleshooting scenarios that a network administrator might encounter in their work. A high percentage of this course is labs that require students to identify problems and implement a solution that might include multiple technologie.
- Understand the common steps in the troubleshooting process, and the commonly used troubleshooting tools. Utilize remote administration tools and how to troubleshoot Windows PowerShell commands and script.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues by using Windows Server 2016 tools.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues by using Microsoft Message Analyzer. Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 settings, network communication, the configuration of DHCP and client name resolution.
- Troubleshoot authentication issues, including user and computer authentication issues and AD DS replication issues.
- Troubleshoot authentication to Office 365.
- Troubleshoot issues related to application access.
- Troubleshoot issues related to accessing web-based applications.
- Troubleshoot issues related to file access.
- Manage and troubleshoot BitLocker.
- Troubleshoot issues related to server storage.
- Troubleshoot and optimize DFS namespaces and replication.
- Troubleshoot advanced file services.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Group Policy.
- Troubleshoot a Group Policy application.
- Troubleshoot issues related to AD DS.
- Explain control management of AD DS objects and how to backup and restore AD DS objects.
- Troubleshoot issues related to domain controllers and trust relationships between domains and forests.
- Troubleshoot remote access to data and apps.
- Describe remote access options for apps, and how to troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services.
- Troubleshoot issues related to virtualization.
- Troubleshoot high availability.
- Troubleshoot failover clustering and Hyper-V clustering.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
or 40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Networking fundamentals, including IPv4 and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Principles and management of AD DS
- Basic understanding of public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Windows PowerShell basics
- Load balancing
- Failover clustering