Microsoft Official Course
MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
About this Course:
- Learn about Microsoft 365 Security Management, including how to manage your security metrics, how to enable Azure AD Identity Protection, how to configure your Microsoft 365 security services, and user Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.Learn about Microsoft 365 Compliance Management, including data retention and data loss prevention solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementing and managing data governance, and managing search and investigations.This course introduces you to the world of Microsoft 365 device management – from establishing Microsoft Intune, to enrolling devices to Intune, to monitoring the devices, to controlling what users can do from the enrolled devices by using conditional access policies. If you are already managing devices by using a traditional device management tool such as Configuration Manager, you will be interested to know how you can seamlessly move to modern management, in which devices are managed by Intune, and how you can benefit from new device management capabilities, such as compliance, conditional access, and Windows Autopilot to deploy new devices from the cloud.
- Manage Security Metrics
- Implement security solutions in Microsoft 365
- Plan and configure Azure AD identity protection
- Implement Microsoft Secure Score
- Implement Exchange Online Protection
- Implement Advanced Threat Protection
- Manage Safe Attachments and Safe Links
- Implement Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Use the Microsoft 365 Security Dashboard
- Configure Advanced Threat Analytics
- Implement cloud application security
- Understand Data Governance in Microsoft 365, including: Archiving, Retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365 Message Encryption, Data Loss Prevention
- Implement In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- Implement archiving and retention in Exchange
- Create retention policies in the Security and Compliance Center
- Plan their security and compliance needs
- Build ethical walls in Exchange Online
- Create a DLP Policy from a built-in template
- Create a custom DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Implement policy tips
- Manage retention in email
- Troubleshoot data governance
- Implement information protection
- Implement Advanced Implementation Protection
- Understand Windows Information Protections
- Search for content in the Security and Compliance Center
- Audit log investigations
- Manage advanced eDiscovery
- Plan for Co-management
- Prepare your Windows 10 devices for Co-management
- Transition from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Configure Microsoft Store for Business
- Plan for Mobile Application Management
- Plan your Windows 10 deployment strategy
- Plan your Windows 10 subscription activation strategy
- Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors
- Implement Windows 10 Analytics
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Manage devices with Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
- Manage device compliance
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 32 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams: