Microsoft Official Courses (MOC) MS-300 ClassPack:
Course MS-301T01-A: Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
Course MS-301T02-A: Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications
Course MS-301T03-A: Implementing SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
Course MS-301T04-A: Migrating to SharePoint Online
About this Course:
- This Class Pack includes 4 official courses MS-301T01-A, MS-301T02-A, MS-301T03-A, MS-301T04-A
- SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
- SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage service applications in SharePoint 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search.
- The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. A hybrid environment enables enterprise users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios which provide seamless users experience. We will also further discuss SharePoint hybrid search which gives users easy access to the files they need.
- The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses start to consider migrating content to the cloud as the solution that are cost-effective and enable users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan the content migration process as well as available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Specifically, this course covers how to use SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT) and SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) with different migration scenarios.
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity
- Describe how to create site collections
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Describe how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Explain how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Describe the function of search components.
- Explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Describe how to configure search center.
- Describe the available SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios.
- Describe the requirements for SharePoint hybrid configuration.
- Plan for SharePoint Server hybrid.
- Configure SharePoint hybrid scenarios.
- Configure on-premises data gateway.
- Describe difference between cloud hybrid search and hybrid federated search.
- Evaluate different types of hybrid search.
- Configure cloud hybrid search.
- Configure hybrid search results.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Manage and monitor migration process.
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS
- Working knowledge of windows server administration
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
Exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.