MS-720: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer (beta)
About this Course:
The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer plans, designs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots an integrated communications solution at an
organization and is proficient in translating business requirements into technical architecture and designs for communication solutions.
Products include Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. This role must be able to deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with
PSTN connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Microsoft Teams Calling Plans. They also manage devices certified for
Microsoft Teams, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration.
The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer collaborates with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in
Microsoft Teams as well as administrators for other workloads. To earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert certification,
candidates must also earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification.
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Teams Voice Engineers that plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot integrated communications solutions at an organization. They must be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and designs for communication solutions.
Candidates are familiar with telecommunication technologies and have experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. They must be able to deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Microsoft Teams Calling Plans. Candidates also manage devices certified for Microsoft Teams, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration.
Candidates collaborate with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams. They also work with administrators for other workloads, including networking, identity, licensing, security, and compliance.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams Phone
- Optimize network performance
- Plan and configure Direct Routing
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Phone for voice users
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams clients and devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Phone
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 32 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
You can be certified in our test center with a voucher with a discount on the price of the exam.
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
- The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
- The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain.