PECB CMMC Foundations (PECB)
About this Course:
The PECB CMMC Foundations training course enables participants to understand the fundamental concepts and principles of the CMMC model.
The PECB CMMC Foundations training course allows you to learn more about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices. You will also gain basic knowledge related to the CMMC ecosystem, the CMMC assessment process and methodology, and the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. A PECB Foundations certificate demonstrates that you comprehend the CMMC model, are able to interpret the requirements for specific CMMC levels, and have the basic knowledge to help an organization in implementing and managing the requirements of the CMMC model.
- Understand the basic concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model
- Get acquainted with the CMMC maturity levels, domains, processes, and practices
- Develop a general understanding of how the CMMC model could be applied in the supply chain of the DoD and the DIB sector
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and others seeking CMMC certification