PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Certification
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
About this Course:
PRINCE2 is a standard method for effective project management that is used all over the world and can be tailored to suit any project that you manage. PRINCE2 Agile combines the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2 and provides guidance on how to practically apply both, PRINCE2 and agile, reduce conflict and implement it effectively, so you benefit from the best of both worlds.
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation section of the course lasts 2 days and aims to introduce delegates to the core components of PRINCE2 Agile®. This world-renowned project management certification will familiarise delegates with the basics of PRINCE2® and how to tailor the method to be used in an agile context. Delegates will also acquire an understanding of fundamental agile concepts and techniques, such as Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, and Cynefin.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
- Understanding PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gaining a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Exploring the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- Understanding the advantages of working using the PRINCE2 Agile approach.
- Understanding and knowing methods to adapt PRINCE2 methodology to an agile working style.
- Preparation for the accredited PRINCE2 Agile exams: PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Letter of Course Attendance
Exam Voucher for 1 free Exam Attempt. Exam/Voucher and Training cannot be sold seperately/only one.
Approved Letter of Course Attendance
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 3 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites.
- PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.