PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation
About this Course:
- The PRINCE2 Foundation course allow you to learn how to effectively manage a project, through one of the world’s most recognized project management methodologies, in an environment where you can actively participate and engage with both the material and others around you.AXELOS (the PRINCE2 accrediting body) has officially changed the name of ‘PRINCE2 2017’ to ‘PRINCE2 6th edition’. The qualification itself has not changed, and still conforms to the 2017 syllabus.
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course introduces you to PRINCE2, and helps prepare you for the Foundation examination which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture. Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
PRINCE2 Exam (Exam Voucher included in the pricing.
Exam and Training cannot be sold separately) You can be certified in our test center.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers