Professional Scrum Product Owner
About this Course:
This 2-day Professional Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) course focuses on helping experienced practitioners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders. The PSPO-A course is intended for Product Owners who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities.
- Customer Representative – focused on understanding customer problems, challenges and potential opportunitiesVisionary – communicating the vision, future state and possibilities in ways that foster common understandingExperimenter – focusing on innovation, hypothesis testing and validating potential value to spark product innovationInfluencer – communicating with and influencing stakeholders, customers and the Scrum Team to act with common purposeCollaborator – seeking input, ideas and feedback from othersDecision Maker – focusing on creating maximum impact by making clear choices and decisions
- The course goes beyond the topics explored in the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) class by deepening the attendee’s understanding of the role through the exploration of the many stances of a professional Product Owner. This course is an interactive, experiential workshop where attendees explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions. Students should have at least one year of Product Owner experience and a practical knowledge of Scrum in order to participate in and benefit from these exercises. Having previously taken the PSPO class is recommended, but not required.The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Product Owner II certification exam (PSPO II).
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language to conduct training – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Unlimited access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Unrestricted access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 16 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 2 weeks
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
- Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
- Basic IT Knowledge
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- Exam Voucher included in the pricing. Exam and Training cannot be sold separately
- You can be certified in our test center.