Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Practitioner™
About this Course
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Practitioner™ Certification accredited by Value Delivery Factory is focused on understanding the Site Reliability Engineering from a practical implementation perspective. The certification provides the participants with the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through a strong understanding of the SRE Principles, Practices, Experiences and the benefits of implementing SRE Practices.Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Practitioner™ Certification makes them knowledgeable about the elements they will be needing for a successful implementation of SRE Practices
- Anyone starting or leading a move towards increased reliability
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Change Agents
- DevOps Practitioners
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Software Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- System Integrators
- Tool Providers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
If you dont see a date, contact us.
All classes are confirmed individually after enrollment.