VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7]
About this Course:
This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. It is the foundation for most VMware technologies in the software-defined data center and helps accelerate the transformation to cloud computing.
Describe the software-defined data center
• Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Add ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ instance
• Manage vCenter Server Appliance
• Use a local content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine
• Describe vCenter Server architecture
• Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
• Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Client™
• Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Configure standard switch policies
• Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and
• Examine the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™
• Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate virtual machine storage with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Monitor resource usage, and manage resource pools
• Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability (vSphere HA) cluster architecture
• Configure vSphere HA
• Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
• Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual
machines and perform data recovery
• Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
• Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi
hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
• Identify troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency
- System administrators
- System engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training, (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems