VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V8] :
About this Course :
- This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 8, which includes VMware ESXi 8 and VMware vCenter 8. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
- By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- • Install and configure ESXi hosts
- • Deploy and configure vCenter
- • Use the vSphere Client to create the vCenter inventory and assign roles to vCenter users
- • Create virtual networks using vSphere standard switches and distributed switches
- • Create and configure datastores using storage technologies supported by vSphere
- • Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- • Create content libraries for managing templates and deploying virtual machines
- • Manage virtual machine resource allocation
- • Migrate virtual machines with vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion
- • Create and configure a vSphere cluster that is enabled with vSphere High Availability (HA) and vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
- • Manage the life cycle of vSphere to keep vCenter, ESXi hosts, and virtual machines up to date
• System administrators
• System engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option :
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
he training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Lab Environment :
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion :
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
Course Duration :
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
Next Class :
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
• System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems