VMware vSphere: Operate, Scale and Secure [v8]
About this Course :
- This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere 8 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure. You also discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization.
Course Goals :
- By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- • Configure and manage a VMware Tools Repository
- • Configure vSphere Replication and recover replicated VMs
- • Manage VM resource usage with resource pools
- • Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- • Configure vCenter High Availability
- • Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi host compliance
- • Use the vSphere Client to manage certificates
- • Monitor the vCenter, ESXi, and VMs performance in the vSphere client
- • Secure vCenter, ESXi, and VMs in your vSphere environment
- • Use VMware vSphere Trust Authority to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
- • Use Identity Federation to configure the vCenter to use external identity sources
- • Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators
Course Format :
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option :
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
Student Guides :
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Lab Environment :
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion :
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
Next Class :
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
- • Attend VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V8]
- • Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended.