Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
20345-1 – for exam 70-345
About this Course:
- This course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server. The course covers how install and configure Exchange Server. It also covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations by using Exchange Management Shell. In addition, the course covers how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, and highly available Exchange Server deployments. It also covers how to implement disaster recovery solutions. Finally, the course covers how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server deployment and how to administer Exchange Online in a Office 365 deployment.
- Deploy Exchange Server.
- Plan and configure storage for Exchange Server.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server.
- Perform recipient management and Exchange server management tasks by using Exchange Server cmdlets.
- Deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Manage high availability in Exchange Server.
- Implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server.
- Configure and manage message transport in Exchange Server.
- Configure message security in Exchange Server.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server.
- Configure Exchange Server role-based access control permissions and configure audit logging for both administrators and users.
- Implement and manage integration with Exchange Online.
- The audience for this course includes enterprise-level messaging administrators on Exchange Server. IT generalists and helpdesk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server may also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, helpdesk, or system administration. They are also expected to have some experience with Exchange Server concepts but previous experience managing Exchange Server is not a requirement.
- 5 full days (monday – friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 hours of training
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoices Available upon request
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
This course prepares for the following exams
- 70-345 – Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016