Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
20345-1 – for exam 70-345
За Курса (About this Course):
- This course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server. The course covers how install and configure Exchange Server. It also covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations by using Exchange Management Shell. In addition, the course covers how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, and highly available Exchange Server deployments. It also covers how to implement disaster recovery solutions. Finally, the course covers how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server deployment and how to administer Exchange Online in a Office 365 deployment.
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals):
- Deploy Exchange Server.
- Plan and configure storage for Exchange Server.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server.
- Perform recipient management and Exchange server management tasks by using Exchange Server cmdlets.
- Deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Manage high availability in Exchange Server.
- Implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server.
- Configure and manage message transport in Exchange Server.
- Configure message security in Exchange Server.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server.
- Configure Exchange Server role-based access control permissions and configure audit logging for both administrators and users.
- Implement and manage integration with Exchange Online.
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
- The audience for this course includes enterprise-level messaging administrators on Exchange Server. IT generalists and helpdesk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server may also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, helpdesk, or system administration. They are also expected to have some experience with Exchange Server concepts but previous experience managing Exchange Server is not a requirement.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 5 работни дни (понеделник – петък 09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 1 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
- 70-345 – Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 1: Deploying Exchange Server
This module explains the key features and architecture of Exchange Server. It also explains the prerequisites and requirements for deploying Exchange Server. Additionally, it explains how to use the Exchange admin center and the Exchange management shell to manage Exchange Server.
Module 2: Managing Exchange Server 2016 storage
This module explains the features of Exchange Server mailbox databases and the storage options available for Exchange Server. It also explains how to configure Exchange Server mailbox databases and storage.
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
This module explains how to manage the user, shared, resource, public folder, arbitration mailboxes in Exchange Server. It also explains how to manage contacts, mail users, and distribution groups in Exchange Server. Finally, it explains how to configure address lists and email address and address book policies in Exchange Server.
Module 4: Managing recipients and Exchange servers by using Exchange Server cmdlets
This module describes how to manage recipients by using Exchange Server cmdlets. It also explains how to manage Exchange servers by using Exchange Server cmdlets and scripts.
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
This module explains how to configure and manage client access services in Exchange Server. It also explains the client connectivity options for Exchange Server and how to configure Outlook on the web. Additionally, it explains how to configure mobile messaging for Exchange Server.
Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server
This module describes the high availability options for Exchange Server. It also explains how to configure highly available mailbox databases and Client Access services by using load balancing methods.
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Exchange Server
This module describes Exchange Server backup and restore features and the details that you need to consider when you create a backup plan.
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
This module explains messaging transport in Exchange Server. It also explains how to configure message transport in Exchange Server and manage transport rules in Exchange Server.
Module 9: Configuring message security
This module describes how to deploy and manage an Edge Transport server for message security. It also explains how to implement antivirus and antispam solutions for Exchange Server.
Module 10: Monitoring and troubleshooting Exchange Server
This module explains how to configure performance monitoring and troubleshoot issues in Exchange Server.
Module 11: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server
This module explains how to secure Exchange Server by using role-based access control (RBAC). It also explains how to configure audit logging in Exchange Server and how to maintain and update Exchange Server.
Module 12: Implementing and managing Exchange Online deployments
This module explains Exchange Online and Office 365 and how to manage it. It also explains how to implement a migration to Exchange Online.