Microsoft Official Courses (MOC)
Course 20740C: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016/2019
for MCSA: Windows Server 2016/2019, EXAM: 70-740
About this Course
- This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016/2019, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016/2019.
- • Prepare and install Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
• Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
• Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
• Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
• Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
• Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
• Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
• Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
• Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
• Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
• Create and manage deployment images.
• Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
• Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016/2019.
• IT professionals with general IT knowledge, who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server, especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016/2019.
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016/2019.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises take place, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 h. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience, such as experience as a Windows Server systems administrator.
This course prepares for the following exams:
Exam 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016