Microsoft Official Courses (MOC)
Course 20742B: Identity with Windows Server 2016/2019
for MCSA: Windows Server 2016, EXAM: 70-742
About this Course:
- This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
- • Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
Plan for remote access.
Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
Implement networking for branch offices.
Configure advanced networking features.
Implement software defined networking.
• Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
• IT professionals with general IT knowledge, who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server, especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016.
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
Learning materials: in electronic format (Learning materials are in English) included in the price with unlimited access.
Lab environment: each student has his own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 h. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
The course prepares for the following certification levels:
Exam 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.