156.560 – Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS)
About this Course:
2-day Specialist course which provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure and deploy Check Point CloudGuard IaaS products in public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform.
- This course is designed for technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or manage Check Point CloudGuard IaaS solutions within their security environment.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Check Point CCSA Certification
- Identify CloudGuard’s primary components that protect cloud environments and datacenters.
- Understand how to use cloud analytics to improve the visibility of a cloud account’s security status
- Know which tools provide automated remediations to non-compliant cloud resources.
- Identify the reports that find non-compliant cloud resources in public cloud accounts.
- Learn how to control network security access within public cloud environments.
- Understand how to define users, build Security Policy, and configure system logging and alerts.
- Describe the Dome9 SaaS protections available for IaaS public cloud infrastructures.
- Describe the cloud components and methods that support autoprovisioning CloudGuard instances.
- Recognize the types of cloud automation resources that support adaptive security protections.
- Understand the process of automating Security Policy enforcement on Security Gateways.
- Learn how to create an adaptive Security Policy with a cloud-context aware rulebase.
- Recognize the security policy layers and security object settings used in cloud security configurations.
- Recall the general troubleshooting resources and the misconfiguration issues that impact CloudGuard deployments.
- Describe the deployment options available for CloudGuard IaaS instances.
- Understand the key elements and basic concepts of the Secure Public Cloud Blueprint.
- Explain cloud network functions, service models, and deployment options.
- Technical professionals who automate, orchestrate, and troubleshoot Check Point secured environments.