EDU-220: Palo Alto Networks: Panorama 10.0:
Managing Firewalls at Scale
About this Course:
- The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
- Module 1 : Initial Configuration
- Module 2 : Adding Firewalls
- Module 3 : Templates
- Module 4 : Device Groups
- Module 5 : Administrative Accounts
- Module 6 : Log Forwarding and Collection
- Module 7 : Aggregated Monitoring and Reporting
- Module 8 : Troubleshooting
- Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers and Support Staff.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
or 16 h training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1 week
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Familiar with basic networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- PCNSE – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer