ISO/IEC 20000:2018 Transition (PECB)
About this Course:
The ISO/IEC 20000 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 SMS to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 changes to an existing SMS.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 changes to an existing Service Management System (SMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing SMS
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 SMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 transition certification