Microsoft MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Official Course (MOC) Microsoft MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops за Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
About this Course:
- In this official Microsoft three-part Managing Modern Desktops course, you’ll learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy. This course will help you understand the various methods available, the scenarios they’re suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods. You will also be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. You’ll examine what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization and how to use it to manage modern desktops and devices. We will cover authentication, identities, and access, as well as about how to protect these categories. You will be introduced to Azure Active Directory and learn how to use Microsoft Intune to protect devices and data with compliance policies. Finally, this modern desktop management course will cover key capabilities of Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection and how to implement these capabilities.Plus, this course also prepares you for Microsoft exam MD-101, one of two exam requirements for Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Configuring Intune.
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies.
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection.
- Plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet.
- Explorer settings.
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
Course language : English (English available as an option)
Learning materials: in electronic format (Learning materials are in English) included in the price with unlimited access.
Lab envinonment:each student has his own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training theory and practice in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
The course prepares for the following certification levels: