Microsoft MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Официален Курс (MOC) Microsoft MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops за Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- In this official Microsoft three-part Managing Modern Desktops course, you’ll learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy. This course will help you understand the various methods available, the scenarios they’re suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods. You will also be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. You’ll examine what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization and how to use it to manage modern desktops and devices. We will cover authentication, identities, and access, as well as about how to protect these categories. You will be introduced to Azure Active Directory and learn how to use Microsoft Intune to protect devices and data with compliance policies. Finally, this modern desktop management course will cover key capabilities of Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection and how to implement these capabilities.Plus, this course also prepares you for Microsoft exam MD-101, one of two exam requirements for Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
Цели – Какво ще научите
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Configuring Intune.
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies.
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection.
- Plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet.
- Explorer settings.
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Курсът е предназначен за
- The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 5 работни дни (понеделник – петък 09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 1 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие
- The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
Module 1: Planning an Operating System Deployment Strategy
This module explains how to plan and implement a deployment strategy. It covers various methods and scenarios for deploying Windows. It discusses on-premise and cloud technologies as well as considerations for new deployments, upgrading, and migrations.
Module 2: Implementing Windows 10
This module covers new modern methods for deploying Windows 10 such as Windows Autopilot and provisioning packages. This module also covers tool used in upgrade planning, application compatibility and migration methods.
Module 3: Managing Updates for Windows 10
This module covers managing updates to Windows. This module introduces the servicing options for Windows 10. Students will learn the different methods for deploying updates and how to configure windows update policies.
Module 4: Device Enrollment
In this module, students will examine the benefits and prerequisites for co-management and learn how to plan for it. This module will also cover Azure AD join and will be introduced to Microsoft Intune, as well as learn how to configure policies for enrolling devices. The module will conclude with an overview of device inventory in Intune and reporting using the Intune console, Power BI and Microsoft Graph.
Module 5: Configuring Profiles
This module dives deeper into Intune device profiles including the types of device profiles and the difference between built-in and custom profiles. The student will learn about assigning profiles to Azure AD groups and monitoring devices and profiles in Intune. The module will conclude with an overview of using Windows Analytics for health and compliance reporting.
Module 6: Application Management
In this module, students learn about application management on-premise and cloud-based solutions. This module will cover how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments in Intune as well as how to manage apps on non-enrolled devices. The module will conclude with an overview of Enterprise Mode with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge and tracking your installed applications, licenses, and assigned apps using Intune.
Module 7: Managing Authentication in Azure AD
In this module, students well be introduced to the concept of directory in the cloud with Azure AD. Students will learn the similarities and differences between Azure AD and Active Directory DS and how to synchronize between the two. Students will explore identity management in Azure AD and learn about identity protection using Windows Hello for Business, as well as Azure AD Identity Protection and multi-factor authentication. The module will conclude with securely accessing corporate resources and introduce concepts such as Always On VPN and remote connectivity in Windows 10.
Module 8: Managing Devices and Device Policies
In this module, students will be introduced to managing device security with Intune. Students will discover how Intune can use device profiles to manage configuration of devices to protect data on a device. Students will learn how to create and deploy compliance policies and use compliance policies for conditional access. The module concludes with monitoring devices enrolled in Intune.
Module 9: Managing Security
In this module, students will learn about data protection. Topics will include Windows & Azure Information Protection, and various encryption technologies supported in Windows 10. This module also covers key capabilities of Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection and how to implement these capabilities on devices in your organization. The module concludes using Windows Defender and using functionalities such as antivirus, firewall and Credential Guard.