Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
About this Course:
- In this four-part official Microsoft 365 Security Administration course, we cover user password protection, multi-factor authentication, Azure Identity Protection, Active Directory federation services, Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about threat protection technologies that help protect and secure your Microsoft 365 environment. This Microsoft 365 security course will also examine data retention policies and tags, in-place records management for SharePoint, email retention, and how to conduct content searches that support eDiscovery investigations.
- Administer user and group security in Microsoft 365
- Manage passwords in Microsoft 365
- Describe Azure Identity Protection features
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Manage synchronized identities
- Plan implement federated identities
- Describe and use conditional access
- Describe cyber-attack threat vectors
- Describe security solutions for Microsoft 365
- Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate your security posture
- Use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft Security & Compliance center
- Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365
- Configure Advanced Threat Analytics
- Plan and deploy Mobile Device Management
- Implement information rights management
- Secure messages in Office 365
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies
- Deploy and manage Cloud App Security
- Implement Azure information protection for Microsoft 365
- Implement Windows information protection for devices
- Plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system
- Perform assessments in Compliance Manager
- Manage email retention through Exchange
- Conduct an audit log investigation
- Create and manage an eDiscovery investigation
- Manage GDPR data subject requests
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
- This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
- The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams: