Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
За Курса (About this Course):
- In this four-part official Microsoft 365 Security Administration course, we cover user password protection, multi-factor authentication, Azure Identity Protection, Active Directory federation services, Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about threat protection technologies that help protect and secure your Microsoft 365 environment. This Microsoft 365 security course will also examine data retention policies and tags, in-place records management for SharePoint, email retention, and how to conduct content searches that support eDiscovery investigations.
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals/Skills/Objectives):
- Administer user and group security in Microsoft 365
- Manage passwords in Microsoft 365
- Describe Azure Identity Protection features
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Manage synchronized identities
- Plan implement federated identities
- Describe and use conditional access
- Describe cyber-attack threat vectors
- Describe security solutions for Microsoft 365
- Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate your security posture
- Use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft Security & Compliance center
- Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365
- Configure Advanced Threat Analytics
- Plan and deploy Mobile Device Management
- Implement information rights management
- Secure messages in Office 365
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies
- Deploy and manage Cloud App Security
- Implement Azure information protection for Microsoft 365
- Implement Windows information protection for devices
- Plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system
- Perform assessments in Compliance Manager
- Manage email retention through Exchange
- Conduct an audit log investigation
- Create and manage an eDiscovery investigation
- Manage GDPR data subject requests
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
- This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
- The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
Формат на курса (Course Format)
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
Продължителност (Course Duration)
- 5 работни дни (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 2 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
Предстоящи Курсове (Schedule)
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
Module 1: User and Group Security
This module explains how to manage user accounts and groups in Microsoft 365. It introduces you to Privileged Identity Management in Azure AD as well as Identity Protection. The module sets the foundation for the remainder of the course.
Module 2: Identity Synchronization
This module explains concepts related to synchronizing identities. Specifically, it focuses on Azure AD Connect and managing directory synchronization to ensure the right people are connecting to your Microsoft 365 system.
Module 3: Federated Identities
This module is all about Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). Specifically, you will learn how to plan and manage AD FS to achieve the level of access you want to provide users from other directories.
Module 4: Access Management
This module describes Conditional Access for Microsoft 365 and how it can be used to control access to resources in your organization. The module also explains Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and solutions for external access.
Module 5: Security in Microsoft 365
This module starts by explaining the various cyber-attack threats that exist. It then introduces you to the Microsoft solutions to thwart those threats. The module finishes with an explanation of Microsoft Secure Score and how it can be used to evaluate and report your organizations security posture.
Module 6: Advanced Threat Protection
This module explains the various threat protection technologies and services available in Microsoft 365. Specifically, the module covers message protection through Exchange Online Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Module 7: Threat Intelligence
This module explains Microsoft Threat Intelligence which provides you with the tools to evaluate and address cyber threats. You will learn how to use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Center. It also explains and configures Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics.
Module 8: Mobility
This module is all about securing mobile devices and applications. You will learn about Mobile Device Management and how it works with Intune. You will also learn about how Intune and Azure AD can be used to secure mobile applications.
Module 9: Information Protection
This module explains information rights management in Exchange and SharePoint. It also describes encryption technologies used to secure messages. The module introduces how to implement Azure Information Protection and Windows Information Protection.
Module 10: Data Loss Prevention
This module is all about data loss prevention in Microsoft 365. You will learn about how to create policies, edit rules, and customize user notifications.
Module 11: Cloud Application Security
This module is all about cloud app security for Microsoft 365. The module will explain cloud discovery, app connectors, policies, and alerts.
Module 12: Archiving and Retention
This module explains concepts related to retention and archiving of data for Microsoft 365 including Exchange and SharePoint.
Module 13: Data Governance in Microsoft 365
This module focuses on data governance in Microsoft 365. The module will introduce you to Compliance Manager and discuss GDPR.
Module 14: Managing Search and Investigations
This module is focused on content searching and investigations. Specifically, it covers how to use eDiscovery to conduct advanced investigations of Microsoft 365 data. It also covers audit logs and discusses GDPR data subject requests.