How to register for Check Point Exam
This manual explains the basic steps to book your Check Point Exam with CLC/COOP Voucher.
- Navigate to: Check Point :: Pearson VUE
- Sign-up for new account or login with existing one from the menu options on the right
- If you are creating new account you need to accept all terms and policies
- Once you complete the registration you need to wait 48 hours to be assigned Check Point Certification ID.
- When you login you will see the exams catalog. Pick the one you want to take.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to book exam at test center or online version
- Pick you date and time from the calendar
- At the last stage confirm the exam date/time and optionally add practice tests for CCSA/CCSE R** versions if you want.
- At the payment page you can enter your exam voucher from the registration email ([email protected] or [email protected])
- Once ready confirm the usage of the voucher (the price will be $0 after you apply it).
- Note your exam time, prepare and be on time.
Thank you and good luck with your exam, share your feedback and results on our instragram or facebook page. Send your certificate to our email and we will share it with the community.