IP Phone Grandstream GXP1630
Our most powerful entry-level Basic IP phone, the GXP1630 delivers an effective communications platform for access to quick call control. Delivering a vibrant and clear user-interface, this device is a perfect solution for those who handle low to medium call volume and require access to key call efficiency functionalities.
The GXP1630 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 3 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing. A 132×64 (2.98’’) backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and call-waiting allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
The GXP1630 comes equipped with a suite of VoIP features that are deployed in a clear and easy-to-use fashion. Focused primarily for low to medium call volumes and efficient call handling, its 3 line/SIP account design and 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys gives this versatility. The GXP1630 also supports the best possible connection speeds and call quality with its dual Gigabit ports and HD audio on both speakerphone and handset. With other features such as its integrated PoE, 3 XML programmable soft keys and 4-way conferencing support, the GXP1630 is a high-quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 3 SIP accounts
- 3 line keys with dual-color LED
- 132*64 pixel (2.98″) backlit graphical LCD display
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- 8 BLF/speed dial keys
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation/menu keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for Mute, Headset, Transfer, Conference, Send & Redial, Speakerphone, Volume, Phonebook, Message, Hold, Page/Intercom, Record, Home
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Zero Config provisioning with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs
- Multi-language support
- Base Stand with 2 angled positions, wall mountable
- 2 Year Warranty