Microsoft Official Courses (MOC)
Course 20537B: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
За Курса (About this Course):
- This five-day course will provide students with the key knowledge required to deploy and configure Microsoft Azure Stack.
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals/Skills):
- The key features and functionality of Microsoft Azure Stack.
- The differences between Microsoft Azure Stack, Microsoft Azure and Windows Azure Pack.
- The architecture and components of Microsoft Azure Stack.
- How to deploying Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Windows Server Roles and Features used in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- How identity and authentication works in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- How Microsoft Azure Stack enables DevOps.
- How to create and manage Azure Resource Manager templates.
- How to create and manage Plans.
- How to create and manage Offers and Delegation.
- Manage the Marketplace in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Software Defined Networking in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand how storage is provisioned and managed in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- How to provision Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Configuring Resource Providers in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- How to monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand how licensing and billing works in Microsoft Azure Stack.
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
This course is intended for service administrators, devops and cloud architects who are interested in using Microsoft Azure Stack to provide cloud services to their end-users or customers from within their own datacenter.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 5 работен дни (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 4 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- Before attending this course, students must have:
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server 2014.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Before attending this course, students must have:
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
Exam 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Module 1: Overview of Azure Stack
In this first module, the key concepts associated with Azure Stack are described that will help you understand what Azure Stack is and the functionality it provides. You will also learn about the differentiators between Azure Stack, Microsoft Azure and Windows Azure Pack.
Module 2: Foundational Components of Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn about the Windows Server 2016 features that Azure Stack uses and optional System Center 2016 components that can be added to further manage and maintain an Azure Stack environment. You will also learn how Azure Stack manages authentication and the various authentication providers that are available.
Module 3: Deploying Microsoft Azure Stack
This module introduces some of the internal architecture of Azure Stack and how it forms the basis of the system. It will discuss various Azure Stack concepts such as: u2022 Software Defined Datacenter u2022 Internal Architecture of Azure Stack u2022 Azure Stack Infrastructure u2022 Azure Stack Prerequisites u2022 Planning and Installation of Azure Stack
Module 4: Offering Microsoft Azure Stack Resources
This module discusses some of the key features in Azure Stack that provide the mechanisms used by tenants when consuming resources such as virtual machines and SQL Server databases.
Module 5: Microsoft Azure Stack and DevOps
This module discusses the fundamentals of how Azure Stack enables organizations to leverage DevOps. It details the underpinnings of Azure Stack, the Azure Resource Manager, the SDKs and APIs available and also how configuration management technologies such as PowerShell Desired State Configuration, Chef and Puppet can be used to facilitate fast and consistent deployment of applications along with stability.
Module 6: Infrastructure as a Service and Microsoft Azure Stack
This module discusses Infrastructure as a Service in Azure Stack. This covers the following areas: u2022 Software Defined Datacenter u2022 Hyper-V Network Virtualization u2022 External Connectivity to Azure Stack u2022 Azure Consistent Storage in Azure Stack u2022 Virtual Machines in Azure Stack
Module 7: Platform as a Service and Microsoft Azure Stack
Stack brings Platform as Service (PaaS) based offerings from Microsoft Azure to Azure Stack. Microsoft Azure was originally designed for PaaS based application development with IaaS based services added later. With the initial release of Azure Stack, Microsoft are offering 4 PaaS based services: SQL and MySQL Databases App Service for websites Key Vault for securely storing secrets such as passwords and certificates Azure Functions for serverless compute This Module will detail each offering and show how these can be utilized.
Module 8: Monitoring in Microsoft Azure Stack
In this module, you will learn how Azure Stack is monitored and updated. You will also learn how to monitor guest workloads that tenants have provisioned using Azure stack. You will learn how to troubleshoot the core components of Azure Stack. Finally, you will learn how Azure Stack infrastructure is protected and how you can also protect Tenant workloads.
- Field Replaceable Unit.
- Azure Stack Control Plane Monitoring.
- Patching the Azure Stack Infrastructure.
- Monitoring Guest Workloads in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Troubleshooting Azure Stack.
- Protecting Azure Stack and Tenant Workloads.
- Lab : Troubleshooting and Monitoring Microsoft Azure Stack and Guest Operating Systems
Module 9: License Microsoft Azure Stack and Billing Tenants
In this module, you will learn how Azure Stack is licensed by Microsoft including the two charging models for Azure Stack and what other costs are typically involved in an Azure Stack deployment.