Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
Course AZ-030T00-A: Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects (4 days)
За Курса (About this Course):
This course teaches Solutions Architects who have previously designed for Amazon Web Services how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions for Azure. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals/Skills):
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
- This course is for AWS Cloud Architects with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on AWS who now want to design for Microsoft Azure.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 4 работен дни (09:00 – 17:00)
- 32 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 3 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- Experience (>1year) as an AWS Architect designing secure and scalable AWS cloud solutions across storage structures, compute, networking, and the interaction with external resources/services.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Understanding of programming fundamentals and use of a scripting language.
Candidates will benefit from familiarity with Azure administration, Azure development processes, and DevOps processes.
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
AZ-104 Azure Administrator
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
In this module, you’ll learn about how Azure organizes subscriptions and accounts, and you can set up resource groups and templates to standardize creation and life-cycle management of your resources.
Module 2: Azure global infrastructure
In this module, you’ll see the worldwide architecture of Microsoft Azure and how that architecture affects the availability and reliability of your applications and sites.
Module 3: Implement Azure Active Directory
In this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups.
Module 4: Implement and manage hybrid identities
In this module, you will learn how to extend your on-premise Active Directory accounts to the cloud, and how to sync the accounts.
Module 5: Implement virtual networking
In this module, you will learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, Azure DNS, network security groups, and Azure Firewall.
Module 6: Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
In this module, you will learn how to configure VMs for high availability and how to deploy and configure scale sets.
Module 7: Implement load balancing and network security
In this module, you will learn how to implement Azure Load Balancer, and how to set up security groups.
Module 8: Implement container-based applications
In this module, you will learn how to configure the Azure Kubernetes Service and how to publish a solution on an Azure container.
Module 9: Implement an application infrastructure
In this module, you’ll learn the basics of selecting an App Service plan, configuring your plan, and setting up Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
Module 10: Implement storage accounts
In this module, you’ll be introduced to Azure Storage and how to configure network access, replication, authentication, access, and failover.
Module 11: Implement NoSQL databases
In this module, you will learn about Azure Cosmos DB and how to configure it.
Module 12: Implement Azure SQL databases
In this module, you will learn how to implement managed instances of Azure SQL database and how to configure it for high availability.
Module 13: Implement cloud infrastructure monitoring
In this module, you will learn how to use Azure Monitor to set alerts and how to log and manage costs.
Module 14: Implement and manage Azure governance solutions
In this module, you will learn how to configure role-based access control and how to configure Azure Policy to force compliance with governance requirements.
Module 15: Manage security for applications
In this module, you will learn how to implement and configure KeyVault, how to register and manage application in Azure Active Directory, and how to configure Azure Active Directory Managed Identities.
Module 16: Migration, backup, and disaster recovery management
In this module, you will learn how to migrate workloads, and now to manage backup, disaster recovery, and updates.