Bootcamp Course LPIC-2 Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2 Linux Engineer (5 days)
for Exam LPIC2 – 201-450 and 202-450
IT-Training.pro is an Authorized Training Platinum Level Partner of the Linux Professional Institute and is the first company in Bulgaria to reach this level. All LPIC courses are in accordance with the official certification program with guaranteed quality and success
About this Course:
- LPI201 – Lpic-2 Exam Prep course prepares students to take the LPI 201 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 201 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
- Linux Monitoring and Maintenance
- Kernel and System Startup
- Advanced File System Management
- System Security
- This training a a followup for our LPIC-1 Courses, intended for participants interested in acquiring the LPIC-2 certification. The material in this training courses covers all the exam requirements (and the necessary, fundamental topics needed to learn it from ground-up).
Attendance Format – Study Hall or Your Office. The classroom is equipped with a computer for each participant. Online Format – Participate virtually in training via teleconferencing.
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English. Teaching Materials: in electronic format (Teaching materials are in English), included in the price with unlimited access. Laboratory environment: each student has his own lab environment where the exercises take place, part of the course.
5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- LPIC-2 Exam 201-450
200: Capacity Planning
Measure hardware resource and network bandwidth, identify and troubleshoot resource problems. Monitor resource usage to predict future resource needs.
201: Linux Kernel
Utilize kernel components that are necessary to specific hardware, hardware drivers, system resources and requirements. Implementing different types of kernel images, identifying stable and development kernels and patches, as well as using kernel modules.
202: System Startup
Query and modify the behaviour of system services at various targets / run levels. A thorough understanding of the systemd, SysV Init and the Linux boot process is required. Interacting with systemd targets and SysV init run levels.
203: Filesystem and Devices
Properly configure and navigate the standard Linux filesystem. Configuring and mounting various filesystem types.
204: Advanced Storage Device Administration
205: Network Configuration
206: System Maintenance