CCES-E87 – Check Point Certified Harmony Endpoint Specialist (CCES) on R81.20
About this Course:
Course materials were developed using Version R81.20 Jumbo Hotfix Take 26 and Endpoint Security Client Build E87.50.These releases were recommended by Check Point Support at the time the course was developed. (November, 2023).This major update supports enhancements and new functionality in the Management and Endpoint Security Client builds recommended by Check Point Endpoint technology experts.The CCES lab environment is based on a completed CCSA lab environment with the Security Management Server and Security Gateway installed and configured. Students deploy and configure a primary Endpoint Security Management Server and install Harmony Endpoint Clients on internal and external Windows hosts. After testing and troubleshooting the Endpoint Clients, students configure a secondary Endpoint Management Server. The final optional lab guides students as they migrate the environment from On-Premises to
Endpoint Management as a Service in the Cloud
Understand the emergence of increasingly more sophisticated cyberattacks and the need to protect endpoints.
• Explain the advantages of Harmony Endpoint as a security solution.
• Become familiar with the growing Endpoint Security Market.
• Describe the key elements of the Harmony Endpoint Architecture.
• Describe the Harmony Endpoint Management Environment.
• Understand Check Point’s Infinity Portal.
• Explain the new Harmony Endpoint Web Management Service.
• Identify main features of the Harmony Endpoint Management console.
• Explain how to create and assign security policies for Endpoint clients using endpoint security.
• Understand deployment methods and server considerations for Endpoint Security Management installation.
• Identify the different ways to install and configure Endpoint clients.
• Understand how Endpoint Security authenticates and verifies clients connecting to the Endpoint Security Management Server.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or 16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1,5 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
If you are Check Point Partner you can also get free training via the Co-op Program. Check your eligibility and request funds here or For any further questions or additional assistance, please E-Mail: [email protected]
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
Other Check Point Classes
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.