Microsoft Official Courses (MOC) MS-300 ClassPack:
Course MS-300T01-A: Managing Office 365 Content Services
Course MS-300T02-A: Managing SharePoint Online
Course MS-300T03-A: Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
Course MS-300T04-A: Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
За Курса (About this Course):
- This Class Pack includes 4 official courses MS-300T01-A, MS-300T02-A, MS-300T03-A, MS-300T04-A
- Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the Teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
- In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365.Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.Transforming teamwork and collaboration inside and outside the organization becomes more critical in a modern workspace. In this course you will learn how to leverage Office 365 Collaboration Workloads to improve your organizations productivity, such as Yammer, Stream, PowerApps, and Flow. We will evaluate available collaborative toolsets and analyze business requirements. You will also learn how to plan and develop governance for digital transformation including user adoption and change management.
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals/Skills):
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections
- Manage site collection storage limits
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Describe how to configure user profile properties
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment
- Configure Office 365 for Teams
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams
- Manage user access to Teams
- Configure Teams for meetings
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data
- Evaluate available technological tools
- Analyze business requirements
- Develop governance for digital transformation
- Implement application management governance
- Manage user adoption and change
- Monitor collaboration solutions
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services, but may not directly manage each product or service.The Teamwork Administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.The Teamwork Administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 5 работен дни (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 4 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
Exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Module 2: Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
This module explains how to plan the deployment of OneDrive for Business. It discusses different approaches to deploy OneDrive for Business based on different scenarios. It also introduces the capabilities to manage content in OneDrive for Business.
Module 4: Course MS-300T01-A Conclusion
Module 5: Manage User Profiles and Apps
This module is about user profiles and customization in SharePoint Online. It discusses how to manage user profiles in SharePoint Online. It also describes how to use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint Online.
Module 6: Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
This module is about the Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services. It introduces the concepts of managed metadata as well as the process to import term sets. It also describes how to manage Business Connectivity Services and create external lists.
Module 7: Plan and Configure Search
This module is about enterprise search service application. It provides details on planning and configuring content sources, crawl schedules, and crawl rules. It also discusses how to provision search management of a range of search components, such as Query Rules, Result Types and Display Templates.
Module 8: Course MS-300T02-A Conclusion
Module 9: Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
This module is all about planning for Microsoft Teams. It discusses how users will authenticate to use Teams and best practices for deploying teams in your organization.
Module 10: Configure Microsoft Teams
This module explains how to set up and configure Microsoft Teams. It discusses the use of tabs, bots, and connectors in Teams. It introduces concepts related to managing meetings in Teams.
Module 11: Manage the Teams Environment
This module is focused on managing Microsoft Teams. Specifically, we discuss security and compliance as well as privacy and data governance. While this course does not cover voice calling explicitly, this module discusses quality of service-related topics.
Module 12: Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
Office 365 includes many features that can be used to build collaboration solutions. The core component for building collaboration solutions is SharePoint Online, but other features such as Yammer and Stream can also be used. You need to understand how SharePoint Online and other Office 365 features compare with third-party solutions when designing your solution. You also need to be able to analyze business requirements to ensure that your solution meets business needs.
Module 13: Planning and Developing Governance
Successful deployment and management of information technology (IT) requires a consistent and well-defined methodology. Governance is the processes that you follow to define the policies and procedures for deploying and managing IT, including collaboration solutions. You need to consider governance for application management, user adoption, change management, and monitoring.
Module 14: Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
In Office 365, there are many apps and features that you can use for collaboration. You need to understand how to configure these apps and features to meet the needs of your organization. In this module, you will learn about management of Office 365 groups, Power BI, Microsoft Stream, Yammers, Flow, and PowerApps.