Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
Course SC-300T00-A: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
About this Course:
Course Goals/Skills Gained:
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
- This course provides IT Identity and Access Professional, along with IT Security Professional, with the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and it connected identity technologies. This course includes identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
Course language: Bulgarian (English is available as an option) Teaching Materials: in electronic format (Teaching materials are in English), included in the price with unlimited access.
4 working days (09:00 – 17:00) or 32 h. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 3 weeks Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00 Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00 Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
You can be certified in our test center with a voucher with a discount on the price of the exam.
Module 1: Implement an identity management solution
Learn to create and manage your initial Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) implementation and configure the users, groups, and external identities you will use to run your solution.
- Implement Initial configuration of Azure AD
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identity
- Lab : Manage user roles
- Lab : Setting tenant-wide properties
- Lab : Assign licenses to users
- Lab : Restore or remove deleted users
- Lab : Add groups in Azure AD
- Lab : Change group license assignments
- Lab : Change user license assignments
- Lab : Configure external collaboration
- Lab : Add guest users to the directory
- Lab : Explore dynamic groups
Module 2: Implement an authentication and access management solution
Implement and administer your access management using Azure AD. Use MFA, conditional access, and identity protection to manager your identity solution.
- Secure Azure AD user with MFA
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer conditional access
- Manage Azure AD identity protection
- Lab : Enable Azure AD MFA
- Lab : Configure and deploy self-service password reset (SSPR)
- Lab : Work with security defaults
- Lab : Implement conditional access policies, roles, and assignments
- Lab : Configure authentication session controls
- Lab : Manage Azure AD smart lockout values
- Lab : Enable sign-in risk policy
- Lab : Configure Azure AD MFA authentication registration policy
Module 3: Implement access management for Apps
Explore how applications can and should be added to your identity and access solution with application registration in Azure AD.
- Plan and design the integration of enterprise for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for SSOImplement app registration
- Lab : Implement access management for apps
- Lab : Create a custom role to management app registration
- Lab : Register an applicationLab : Grant tenant-wide admin consent to an application
- Lab : Add app roles to applications and recieve tokens
Module 4: Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
Design and implement identity governance for your identity solution using entitlement, access reviews, privileged access, and monitoring your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manage access reviews
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure AD
- Lab : Creat and manage a resource catalog with Azure AD entitlement
- Lab : Manage the lifecycle of external users with Azure AD identity governanceLab : Create access reviews for groups and apps
- Lab : Configure PIM for Azure AD roles
- Lab : Assign Azure AD role in PIM
- Lab : Assign Azure resource roles in PIM
- Lab : Connect data from Azure AD to Azure Sentinel