Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
SC-900T00-A: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
About this Course:
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 1 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
10 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1 week
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
SC-900 – Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
You can be certified in our test center with a voucher with a discount on the price of the exam.
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Module 1: Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
Learn about core concepts, principles, and methodologies that are foundational to security, compliance, and identity solutions, including Zero-Trust, shared responsibility, our privacy principles, and more.
Module 2: Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
Learn about Azure AD services and identity principals, secure authentication, access management capabilities, as well as identity protection and governance.
Module 3: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
Learn about security capabilities in Microsoft. Topics covered will include network and platform capabilities of Azure, Azure security management, and Sentinel. You’ll learn about threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft 365 security management, and you'll explore endpoint protection with Intune.
- Describe the basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe the security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe the security capabilities of Azure Sentinel
- Describe the threat protection capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the security management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint security with Microsoft Intune
Module 4: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Learn about compliance solutions in Microsoft. Topics covered will include Compliance center, Information protection and governance in Microsoft 365, Insider Risk, audit, and eDiscovery solutions. Also covered are Azure resources governance capabilities.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft
- Describe the information protection and governance capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the insider risk capabilities in Microsoft 365Describe the eDiscovery capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the audit capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the resource governance capabilities in Azure
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
- The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
- The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain.